Product Swap: Ice Cream Cone Ordering Numbers

I joined Jessica Stanford's Product Swap linky party.

MrsStanfordsClass 
I am excited to share with you the product I received from my product swap partner Sue Lattea. I am always looking for creative things to use in my math instruction and Sue's Ice Cream Cone Ordering Numbers 0-20 is a perfect to use in math centers and what kid doesn't love ice cream?! (Check out Sue's blog below):


Sue's pack comes with three colored sets of ice cream scoops with numbers 0-20 on them. This pack also offers the ice cream scoops in black and white, which is nice if you have a black and white printer or you want to save on ink. I love that she added four recording sheets that students can complete, two of these sheets are shown below.


I plan on placing magnets on the back of these scoops and allowing students to use them on our magnetic whiteboard. Here are a few pics. of what is offered in this pack.





Click on the picture below to check out this awesome pack!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap!! If you would like to join again the link to sign up is on my post :)

    ReplyDelete